The Core Services Committee is focused on 9-1-1 Authority responsibilities related to development and management of systems operations and system administration functions, including data definition and management, business rules, validation (LVF), routing (ECRF, ESRP, PRF), Location services (Legacy ALI, LIS), and any ancillary data services (e.g., wireless, wireline and VoIP data).
This Committee is focused on management and administrative oriented subject matter, and also addresses service contracts (e.g., SLA’s, etc.) that may be technically or operationally focused.
- Data Structures - Co-Chairs, Jason Horning and Matt Serra, ENP
Incorporates MSAG and GIS formats, ALI and PIDF-LO formats, Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC) integration, NIEM conformance, alignment with other stakeholder organizations (NIMS, US Fire Administration, NCIC, NTSB), etc.
- XML Schema: Addresses data formats and protocol technical issues that impact data elements as part of the overall 9-1-1 architecture. This subcommittee has overall responsibility for the Data Technical Standards document 02-010 and all XML schemas.
- Civic Location Data Exchange Format: Maps IETF PIDF-LO to the FGDC United States Thoroughfare, Landmark, and Postal Address Data Standard, FGDC-STD-016-2011.
- Geospatial for NG9-1-1: Responsible for all GIS data formats and processing standards.
- NG9-1-1 Additional Data: Identifies data associated with the caller (medical info), a location (building data) and the call (legacy non-location data).
- NG Data Management - Co-Chairs, Kathy Liljequist and Ira Pyles, ENP
Develops all implementation and maintenance processes for NG9-1-1 data management.
- NG9-1-1 Data Management: Developing processes & procedures for data management in NG9-1-1.
- Provisioning and Maintenance of GIS data to ECR/LVF
- Policy Routing Rules: Developing a minimum set of policy rules that will be required and some optional suggestions.
- Site/Structure Address Points: Creating a NENA Information Document identifying methods for placing site/structure address points.
|The button to the left will take you to a form where you may volunteer to serve on this Committee. Become part of the solution and join NENA's Committee work today!|
Standards & Documents for this Committee