It is the mission of the Education Advisory Board (EAB) to provide educational opportunities and resources to carry NENA’s message to its members and the broader public safety community. In addition, the EAB provides the NENA Executive Board with committee support in defining and developing NENA’s educational mission.
- Act as an advisory body and information filter for the Executive Board, committees, and staff
- Identify and advocate what types of products and educational offerings should be developed and offered for the education of the NENA membership
- Facilitate the development, review, and production of books, texts, video, internet-based resources, and/or any other materials or systems that support NENA's educational initiatives and mission
- Participate in the marketing of educational offerings, materials, and other related NENA resources
- Develop and engage in activities and initiatives that further the EAB’s mission and support the larger work of the Association