NENA's Telecommunicator Caucus represents the telecommunicator membership and serves as the united voice to address the needs and concerns of telecommunicators across North America and beyond.
The Telecommunicator Caucus has six primary objectives:
- Provide tools and guidance for education and training geared toward telecommunicators.
- Pursue avenues for scholarship funding.
- Facilitate peer mentoring and outreach.
- Recruit telecommunicators to NENA.
- Ensure NENA TC members continue to receive benefits related to telecommunicators.
- Give telecommunicators a voice in NENA.
Download the TC Caucus Flyer
Telecommunicator Caucus Leadership
Telecommunicator Caucus Resources
Education & Operations Director Ty Wooten, ENP 202.466.4911
Member Services Director Bri Robinson 202.466.4911
Want to get more involved?
Click here to download the application form and here to learn more about the way the caucus is organized.