Keep Current &
Get Continuing Education All Year Long With NENA on #WebinarWednesday!
The last Wednesday of each month (except June, November and
December) is Webinar Wednesday! All nine webinars are available individually ($50 for members or $85 for non-members) or as part of a prepaid annual subscription ($350 for members or $575 for
non-members -- a significant savings compared to purchasing each webinar
individually). Get the team together for these hour-long webinars covering the
hottest issues in 9-1-1. 2016 topics include:
- January 27 – Text to 9-1-1: Getting Your Center Ready!
- February 24 – Social Media & the 9-1-1 Center
- March 30 –Recognition & Appreciation: More Than Just Words
- April 27 – Training on a Budget
- May 25 – Cultivating Wellness in the PSAP
- July 27 – Successful Interviewing Techniques for Better Hiring Outcomes
- August 31 – Media Relations 101
- September 28 – 9-1-1 in the News: Lessons learned
- October 26 – Effective Performance Appraisals
Purchase the annual subscription and save!
Visit the NENA Education Calendar to register for individual #WebinarWednesday events and find other exciting webinar offerings.
Webinar Access Info
Once registered or subscribed, you'll automatically
receive dial-in and web-access details via email the week of
Can't attend a live broadcast? All individually purchased webinars and subscriptions also
provide on-demand access to the webinar archive, so that you and your team can
view and review any webinar at your convenience.
You can visit the NENA Store to purchase individual on-demand webinars. You can also find a number of free on-demand webinars on the NENA YouTube Channel!