Nomination Now Open!
NENA is pleased to open the nominations process for our 2017-2018 Executive Board election! This election will be for the following positions:
- Second Vice President
- Northeastern Region Director
- North Central Region Director
- Canadian Region Director
All nominees must be current members in good standing for at least three years; have been employed for at least three years in 9-1-1; be certified Emergency Number Professionals (ENPs); and meet the minimum threshold of membership, leadership, and certification requirements as outlined in the Nomination Form. Nominees for the position of Region Director must reside in the region they wish to represent.
to download a .zip file of documents and resources that includes:
- Statement of Responsibilities
- Must be signed by nominee and co-signed by an agency representative (if applicable)
- Nomination Form
- Can be completed by the applying candidate or by a third-party nominator
- Relevant NENA polices and procedures
- NENA bylways
Click here to fill out your board nomination form online. A paper form is available in the .zip file of documents and resources.
The nomination deadline is March 15, 2017. Contact Nominating Committee Chair Christy Williams or Member Services Director Bri Robinson with any questions about the nomination process, eligibility requirements, or general election details.