A week away from the office for a training course and travel is not something most can do at the drop of a hat. NENA is working to schedule courses well in advance so you can plan for your time away and budget. This course is a worthy investment by your agency or in your career development.
Register for upcoming CMCP courses:
2.26-3.2.2018 - Rochester, NY - Register here!
4.2-6.2018 - Redmond, WA - Register here!
5.14-18.2018 - Crystal Lake, IL - Register here!
8.13-17.2018 - Fort Worth, TX - Register here!
9.17-21.2018 - Colorado Springs, CO - Register here!
10.15-19.2018 - Charlotte, NC - Register here!
2017 CMCP Alumni Seminar - Sunday, June 4th - San Antonio, TX at NENA 2017 Conference & Expo
All CMCP graduates are invited to start off the NENA 2017 Conference by attending the CMCP Alumni Seminar! Join CMCP instructors and other industry experts for this interactive, dynamic, and informative review of the latest trends impacting the 9-1-1 industry and its leaders. This pre-con course, exclusive to NENA’s annual conference, provides critical updates for those who have attended the CMCP over the last seven years and offers the opportunity for CMCP alumni to network with their fellow 9-1-1 professionals. Be sure to register early for this this exciting opportunity, as space is limited!
Here are some highlights from this years speakers and topics:
- Learning Styles – Brian Tegtmeyer, ENP (DU-COMM, IL - CMCP #16)
- Current Legal Issues in the 9-1-1 Center – John Kelly, ENP (NENA)
- Cybersecurity – Trey Forgety (NENA)
- Public Education & Media Relations – Sasha Vargas-Fimiani (Charleston, SC)
- Dept. of Defense and 9-1-1 – Joe Wassel, (Dir. Of Mission Assurance, Office of the CIO, US DoD), Serena Chan, PhD. (IDA), Elizabeth Ferland (IDA)
- Administrative Call Takers – Allyson Burrell (Charleston, SC - CMCP #26)
- 9-1-1 Funding, Governance & Grants – Lauri Flaherty (National 9-1-1 Program)
- GIS & NG9-1-1 Updates – Richard Kelly (911Datamasters)
- And more!
Any agency, county, state, or NENA Chapter wishing to host the Center Manager Certification Program should contact NENA's Education Director, Ty Wooten, for more information.
You can also find information about all other upcoming NENA Education & Training Courses at www.nena.org/education/calendar
Course Content & Materials
Completion Requirements & ENP Points