The departure of an Education
Advisory Board (EAB) member has created a vacancy on the committee. NENA is
looking to fill the open seat with a NENA member in good standing who possesses the desire and dedication to become part of the team charged with carrying out
NENA’s educational mission. For more details, please see the Statement of
Purpose and Duties for EAB Members, the EAB Candidate Application &
Questionnaire, and the below Applicant Information Submission Instructions. All
documentation from applicants must be received by close of business on Friday, October 2, 2015 in order to be considered for the position.
Applicant Information Submission Instructions
- All applicants for the vacant Education Advisory Board (EAB) seat are required to:
- Review the Statement of Purpose and Duties for EAB Members
- Review and complete the EAB Candidate Application & Questionnaire
- Submit a resume with cover letter
- Submit a letter of support from employer
- Completion deadline
- All documents must be received by NENA Education Director Ty Wooten by close of business on Friday, October 2, 2015.