Keep Current &
Get Continuing Education All Year Long With NENA on #WebinarWednesday!
The last Wednesday of each month (except June, November and
December) is #WebinarWednesday! All nine webinars are available individually ($50 for members or $85 for non-members) or as part of a prepaid annual subscription ($200 for members or $500 for
non-members -- a significant savings compared to purchasing each webinar
individually). Get the team together for these hour-long webinars covering the
hottest issues in 9-1-1:
- January 31 - Chronic Absenteeism
- February 28 - Employee Engagement
- March 28 - Combatting Dispatcher Stress
- April 25 - Understanding Generation Z
- May 30 - NG9-1-1 GIS Data Development
- July 25 - Workplace Wellness
- August 29 - Leadership From Any Chair
- September 26 - Handling Transportation-Related Calls
- October 31 - Project Management
Purchase the annual subscription and save!
Visit the NENA Education Calendar to register for individual #WebinarWednesday events and find other exciting webinar offerings.
Webinar Access Info
Once registered or subscribed, you'll automatically
receive dial-in and web-access details via email the week of
Can't attend a live broadcast? All individually purchased webinars and subscriptions also
provide on-demand access to the webinar archive, so that you and your team can
view and review any webinar at your convenience.
You can visit the NENA Store to purchase individual on-demand webinars. You can also find a number of free on-demand webinars on the NENA YouTube Channel!