NENA convened a meeting of the Next Generation Program Partners February 18, 2009, in Orlando, Florida, to discuss NG project activities.This meeting was the first meeting of NENA’s 2009 NG Partner Program. Topics discussed were:
- NG 9-1-1 Industry Collaboration Events Activity
- Annual conference planning for NG9-1-1 demo
- Annual conference planning for NG Showcase
- NG9-1-1 Project overview
On March 26, 2009, Next Generation Program Partners met in Arlington, Virginia. Topics discussed were:
- Introduction of a pilot project with Counties of Southern Illinois Consortium
- Broadband Stimulus Package, including NENA& Partner Program roles
- Legislative Review
- Annual Conference Planning
- N11/8xx Essential Service Interoperability Council (NESIC)
On December 8 and 9, 2009, Next Generation Program Partners met in Washington D.C. Topics discussed were:
2009 NG Program Partners
Alliance of Information &
American Association of Poison Control Centers
Capital Area Council of Governments
Colorado 9-1-1 Resource Center
COMCARE Emergency Response Alliance
Connexis (Ygomi LLC)
Dash Carrier Services
Ford Motor Company
Frequentis USA Inc.
InterAct Public Safety Systems
Level 3 Communications
Mission Critical Partners Inc.
National Academies of Emergency
North Carolina 9-1-1 Board
North Central Texas Council of
Pictometry International Corporation
Qwest Services Corporation
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc.
Texas 9-1-1 Alliance
Texas Commission on State Emergency
Time Warner Cable
Verint Systems, Inc.
VIXXI Solutions, Inc.
Winbourne & Costas Inc.