NENA 2019 Call for Papers Now Open
Thursday, September 6, 2018
Posted by: Chris Nussman
From now through October 26, NENA is accepting session proposals for the NENA 2019 Conference & Expo taking place at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando from June 14-19.
Presenting a session at NENA 2019 is an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with an audience of 9-1-1 professionals eager to gain and share information. It is also your chance to give back to the profession and help inspire, inform, and educate attendees on a variety of important issues.
Benefits for those selected to present at NENA 2019 include:
- The lowest possible rate for full-conference registration or a free one-day pass if you will only be attending on the day you present;
- Access to the speaker lounge for the duration of the conference;
- A special speaker thank-you gift; and
- Bio and profile listed in the NENA 2019 conference app.
To ensure your submission receives due consideration, please ensure that:
- Your proposal is issue-focused, not product-focused;
- Your 65-word presentation description contains a precise objective;
- You are able to identify three clear audience takeaways;
- You fully complete all areas of the submission form and provide accurate contact information, including phone number(s), email address(es), and mailing address(es);
- You use proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation; and
- You provide the names of any co-presenters with your submission (or prior to the close of the submission window).
Your session should address one of the following topic areas:
- Providing Leadership & Effective Supervision
- Exploring Essentials for Dispatchers
- Mastering Management Essentials
- Achieving Health & Wellness
- Innovating for 9-1-1 & Public Safety
- Attaining Personal & Professional Success
- Engaging Stakeholders & the Public About 9-1-1
- Understanding NG9- 1-1 Tech: GIS, Databases, & Systems
- Learning from Operational & Technical Experience
- Managing NG9-1-1 Operations: The PSAP & Beyond
- Securing 9-1-1 Through PSAP Design, Consolidation, & Resiliency
- Moving 9-1-1 to the Next Generation & Beyond
- Planning, Implementing, & Governing for NG9-1-1
- Elevating Our View: Other 9-1-1 & Public-Safety Topics
- Envisioning the Future of 9-1-1 & Technology
Click here to submit your great idea today! All proposals are due by Friday, October 26.
Session submitters will receive acceptance or rejection notifications by mid-December. Submitters selected for the conference will receive multiple communications from NENA and will be invited to at least one session facilitation webinar.
If you do not receive either an acceptance or rejection email from NENA by December 22, then please contact NENA PSAP Operations Director Christopher Carver.