Keep Current & Get Continuing Education All Year Long With NENA on #WebinarWednesday!
The last Wednesday of each month (except November and
December) is #WebinarWednesday!
All ten webinars are available to NENA members for free!
Get the team together for these hour-long webinars covering the hottest issues in 9-1-1:
- January 30 – Staffing: Recruiting & Hiring for NG
- February 27 – QA and Strength-Based Feedback – Does it work?
- March 27 – Power of Positive Psychology
- April 24 – Adding Wellness into your Training
- May 29 – Surviving a Line of Duty Death
- June 26 – PTSD Awareness for Telecommunicators
- July 31 – CTO: Adult learning techniques for effective Change Management
- August 28 – Active Shooter / Hostile events – NFPA-3000 Standard
- September 25 – NG What innovation means for your PSAP
- October 30 – Supervisors: Addressing Difficult Situations
Visit the NENA Education Calendar to register for individual #WebinarWednesday events and find other exciting webinar offerings.
Webinar Access Info
Once registered, you'll automatically receive dial-in and web-access details via email the week of the webinar.
Can't attend a live broadcast? All webinars are available on-demand so that you and your team can view and review any webinar at your convenience.