Below is a list of Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for NENA members. chapters, and the greater 9-1-1 community. This page will be updated as new materials become available. Do you have or know of other resources that should be posted? If so, you can contact NENA's PSAP Operations Director, April Heinze. Page last updated 04.02.20.
Watch a message from NENA's President to the 9-1-1 community about COVID19. A second message of support to 9-1-1 professionals is available here.
**NEW 03.27** Share Your Experiences
We’re collecting stories, pictures, and videos highlighting how 9-1-1 professionals and their teams are getting by and the extraordinary work they’re doing during this crisis. We want to help share their stories - OUR STORIES - with the world. They can be emailed to NENA President Monica Million.
Preparedness & Continuity of Operations
PSAP Policy Development & Guidance
Protocols & Call Handling
- From NENA, a public-education graphic about when to call 9-1-1 about COVID-19 that can be shared on social media. The customizable design file is also available for those wishing to include their own logos, locality-specific language, and/or links. NENA recommends that PSAPs and 9-1-1 authorities collaborate with local health departments when deciding what information should be provided to the public.
- American Sign Language videos about Coronavirus and self-care during the outbreak from the NC Division of Services for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
For Chapters & Event Planners
- **NEW 03.27** Apple's COVID-19 Screening Tool
- Many are already experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19. Visit Upsolve if you would like to chat bankruptcy attorney online; you can also file for free.
- Visit School Closures for information on school closures, next steps, resources, and support
General Information & Resources