This committee will provide recommendations to the DSC focusing on increasing WG efficiency and document development process.
- Document Management (Acting Chair: Lisa Dodson)
The Document Management Working Group is responsible for maintaining NENA documents by the NENA Development Group committees and working groups. The Group reviews administrative documents and recommends corrections and updates for approval by the Development Steering Council. The Working Group is likely to meet weekly for one hour when documents are being reviewed and updated. Please consider joining this group if you are interested in improving the documents govern our processes and the documents that our Working Groups use to prepare NENA publications. We need people with any of these interests: Word Processing, Management Processes, ANSI Requirements, and NENA Development Group leadership background.
- References (Acting Chair: Mike Vislocky)
The References Working Group is responsible for maintaining NENA reference material generated by the NENA Development Group for the general public. The primary responsibilities of the Working Group include managing the NENA Master Glossary and NENA Knowledge Base. Specific tasks include:
- Examine NENA documents that are under review for terms and definitions identified there for addition to the NENA Master Glossary.
- Add new approved terms and definitions to the Master Glossary and NENA Knowledge Base and add useful links and references.
- Review the Master Glossary and NENA Knowledge Base periodically for obsolete definitions or bad links.
- Manage NENA Knowledge Base material, including expanded definition articles and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Manage the current NENA Knowledge Base site and consider alternative platforms and applications for hosting the site.
The References Working Group currently has conference calls on Tuesdays from 3:00 – 5:00 PM ET. This schedule is subject to change.