Member Benefits at a Glance
- Membership in your local chapter
- Subscription to The Call magazine
- Bi-weekly membership updates
- Members-only discounts on national and chapter event
- Discounts on courses and webinars
- Access to the comprehensive membership directory
- Members-only resources on nena.org
- Access to industry experts
- Representation in DC and across the nation
- ... and more
Individual Membership Categories
Public Sector / Government Voting Member - $137
Those employed by, or appointed or elected to a government or quasi-government agency who are or have been responsible for some aspect of design, promotion, construction, installation, maintenance, command and/or operation of public safety emergency communications systems, including those who have retired from such positions.
Private Sector / Commerical Voting Member - $167
Those who provide products and services related to public safety emergency systems and the public safety emergency communications field, including both for-profit and non-profit organizations, and including those who have retired from such positions.
Telecommunicator members are those who are certified, engaged in, employed as, or retired from non-management and non-supervisory positions, including call-takers and dispatchers, who wish to further their career in the emergency communications industry and support the goals and objectives of NENA.
Those who are not eligible for public sector or private sector membership but who wish to support the goals and objectives of NENA.
*This is a non-voting membership category with restrictions.
Individual Membership Application